(Mollis Hanoi) - 10 Golden Rules for Social Media Marketing
Social media has increasingly become a major player in driving your audience to your brands or cause. Based on a recent study by Social Media Examiner more than Eighty-three percent of marketers have integrated social media into their marketing activities. So, how does the average organization or brand make the most effective use of this very important channel that your audience is tuned into?
Here are 10 golden rules things that anyone can implement to maximize the effectiveness of their social media campaigns.
- Post regularly –The more your audience hears from you, the more mindshare and trust you’ll be able to build and hold onto.
- Deliver relevant content – Ensure that what your audience hears (and sees) is interesting and fits seamlessly with your brand identity.
- Post unique content –Try not to curate too much of your social media content, as most likely your target audience has seen it before. If you want to stand out, your content needs to be unique to your brand. Don’t be afraid to repurpose your content with a new spin or in smaller chunks.
- Share and retweet –Great way to widen your audience and show that you are the thought leader in your market.
- Don’t discount the “smaller” social networks – Test out everything, which includes Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, etc. You might be surprised to uncover a new and difference audience that wants to hear from you!
- Be a helper –Respond on social networks when you have legitimate answers to questions. Be sure to be genuine about wanting to help.
- Mix it up with content formats –Make sure that your social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) are well-branded, and don’t be afraid to use different formats.
- Learn from your mistakes –Analyze past posts to determine what works consistently and what doesn’t. Refrain from posting content that fails to get significant engagement.
- Automate whatever you can –Always maintain a fresh flow of content. Don’t be afraid to use social media automation tools (Buzzlogix, Buffer, Socialbro, etc.) to schedule your posts and organize your channels and feedback.
- Encourage employee & customer engagement on your channels – The people who work for you and your valued customers are among your best ambassadors. Enlist their help in sharing your content on their personal channels.
By following these rules you will create an organic audience on social media that grows and helps spread your story well beyond the reach of traditional marketing outlets and techniques.
- KHĂN MOLLIS – Khăn QUÀ TẶNG cao cấp làm thương hiệu cho doanh nghiệp, ngân hàng (16/03/2015)
- Rủi ro thương hiệu: Cách thức đối phó? (23/09/2015)
- (Mollis Hanoi) - Những bài học về tái cấu trúc doanh nghiệp từ Google, Starbucks và Virgin (23/09/2015)
- 9 Kiểu Doanh nhân Start-Up ở Châu Á (22/07/2015)
- Mollis Hanoi cùng bạn khởi nghiệp (10/07/2015)
- (Khăn Mollis) - Bức thư chào hàng hay nhất mọi thời đại (01/07/2015)
- (Mollis Hanoi) - Phát triển Website doanh nghiệp (25/06/2015)
- (Mollis Hanoi) - Tìm hiểu hệ sinh thái START-UP Việt nam (16/06/2015)
- MOLLIS HANOI - Chuyên nghiệp làm thị trường! (03/06/2015)